Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories through the content they love – and with the Crunchyroll Loves streetwear collections the love of anime comes to fashion. Crunchyroll Loves is the in-house streetwear label from the world’s most popular anime brand, is announcing today the launch of a Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card capsule collection.
Fans of Cardcaptor Sakura won’t want to miss this spring-inspired collection, available exclusively at the Crunchyroll Store, for a limited time.
In Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, Sakura had managed to capture all of the Clow Cards which could bring disaster to the world, and turned them into her own Sakura Cards. Now it’s spring. With cherry trees in full blossom, Sakura is just entering middle school. Her beloved Syaoran has returned from Hong Kong, and Sakura was thrilled to be going to school with him again. But one night, something strange happens to her Cards. On top of that, strange things keep happening in Tomoeda. Guided by the Key she encountered in her dream, Sakura starts collecting Cards again. And then, a new girl transfers into her class.
This mystical limited edition collection will allow fans to channel their inner magical girl with a set of designs that capture the classic Clamp art of “Cardcaptor Sakura,” including one hoodie, one anorak, five crew sweatshirts, two T-shirts, a pink beret, and two adorable enamel pin sets.
Specific designs include:
- One striped shirt featuring the beautiful goldenrod yellow of Kero, who is embroidered onto the tee
- One soft pink crew neck sweatshirt featuring the dreamy art of “Cardcaptor Sakura” in white puff ink
- A dusty rose anorak embroidered with Sakura’s iconic wand and wings
- One mauve crew neck featuring the celestial beauty of the clow card designs
- One white cropped long sleeve featuring delicately embroidered sakura blossoms
You can check out the full collection below.