Today, Perfect World Entertainment and Glimmer Studio announced the newest title in its growing stable of games. Lumione is a beautiful and healing journey filled with horizontal jumping action where players literally bring light into darkness. The Lumione Steam page is now live, and fans can add the game to their wishlist now. Lumione will also be coming to the Nintendo Switch on a later day. More information will be available soon.
Lumione is set in a deep-sea world that is shrouded in darkness. The people of the sea struggle in fear for all they have lost. A light appears in the darkness that sends the tiny elves searching for its source as they seek to bring light into the long night.
The Game Features per the press release are as follows:
- A gorgeously rendered game world built using the power of Unreal Engine 4.
- Technology is focused on portraying a dynamic, ever-changing deep-sea landscape.
- Players will encounter deadly traps and puzzles that must be overcome in the search for light.
- Four chapters and hundreds of levels
- Dozens of challenging mechanics
- Continued development will add new features and mechanics via DLC
Glimmer Studio is packed to the brim with young developers whose average age is only 24. This young team is ready to shake up the gaming world with their creations starting, of course, with Lumione. Don’t forget to add this game to your Steam wishlist!
Kerri is a disabled assistant editor and news writer for BWT. She is motivated by her love of words, commas, comics, and all things geeky