The first Blizzard GearFest launched today. The event is a retail celebration that delivers all new and exclusive products to Blizzard fans across their favorite franchises. Just in time for the holidays, Blizzard is providing their loyal fans with something special to treat themselves to or celebrate the spirit of gifting in the form of nearly 50 total brand-new products released via the Blizzard Gear Store, with the first wave of products starting on November 2 and the second wave hitting on November 16.
This will include brand-new collectibles, exclusive pins, figures, books, apparel, gear and more. Franchise products will span Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm.
The Blizzard GearFest celebration ha skicked off in the Blizzard Gear Store with a heavy focus that day on collectibles, pins and figures. Some of that day’s most notable new and exclusive products releasing for Blizzard GearFest’s start will include:
- Overwatch 2020 Blizzard GearFest Mercy Funko – $14.99
- Overwatch D.Va Collectible IncrediBuild (from Insight Editions) – $129.99 ∙ World of Warcraft 2020 Blizzard GearFest Illidan Funko – $14.99
- World of Warcraft 2020 Blizzard GearFest Murloc Funko – $14.99
- World of Warcraft 2020 Blizzard GearFest Sylvanas Funko – $14.99
- Hearthstone Collector’s Edition Pin Set – $59.99
- Blizzard Series 7 Blind Pack Pins 5 Pack – $29.99
- Blizzard Series 7 Platinum Signature Pin Set – $199.99
- Blizzard Series 7 Collector’s Edition Pin Set – $79.99
- Blizzard Series 4 Badges Booster Pack (4 Packs) – $19.99
PLUS, 16 additional new and exclusive products releasing across different Blizzard franchises on November 2nd
Alongside these new product releases on November 2, Blizzard fans will find a range of special promotions/discounts on the Blizzard Gear Store that will include over 40 of Blizzard’s most popular, recent franchise consumer product releases – such as the Diablo Lilith 24.5” Premium Statue and the Small World of Warcraft Board Game. Blizzard also just recently released the new World of Warcraft Warchief Thrall Premium Statue (standing an epic 23.5 inches tall and weighing nearly 40 pounds!) alongside other new World of Warcraft: Shadowlands products, all of which will continue to be available during Blizzard GearFest.
Blizzard GearFest festivities will continue on November 16 with a whole new wave of new product releases heavily focused that day on apparel. Fans are invited to visit the Blizzard Gear Store on November 2 and November 16 for respective product releases.
Kate is co-founder, EIC, and CCO of BWT. She’s also a Certified Rotten Tomatoes Critic, host, and creator of our flagship podcast, But Why Tho? and Did You Have To?. She also manages all PR relationships for comics, manga, film, TV, and anime. She has an MA in Cultural Anthropology and Religious Studies focusing on how pop culture impacts society.