Stitch Media, in collaboration with judging panels from CAPY, AreaNet, and Twitch, have announced their shortlisted finalists for the Terrorarium Level Design Contest.
The finalists represent a cross-section of up-and-coming level design talent from Canada, the US, and the UK. The participants are as follow:
- Jordan Baltich (Sheridan College)
- Taylor Breito (William Peace University)
- Jesse Brown (William Peace University)
- David D’Orazio (Sheridan College)
- Samuel De Santiago (Valencia College)
- Josh McCreery (Bournemouth University)
- Lewis Moholt (Cardiff Metropolitan University)
- Sara Mousa (Carleton University)
- Derek Paton (Abertay University)
- Oscar Rooney (Imperial College London)
- Annabel Taylor (University of Surrey)
- Reynold Tsui (University of Toronto Mississauga)
Artist statements and portfolio links can be found on the contest website. Established with the aim of giving concrete level design experience for students and new graduates, the scholarship contest includes a cash prize, game design credit, and invaluable thorough feedback from the esteemed panel of judges.
The winning entrants will be announced during a livestream on the Stitch Media Twitch channel on June 5, 2020. Terrorarium is slated to launch on Steam in July, 2020. More information is available on the website.