On Tuesday, Square Enix announced that the mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will hold a special collaboration event with the newly-launched tactical RPG War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Since its release on March 25, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has surpassed two million downloads. Fans can celebrate in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius with special incentives, including free character summons and limited-time rewards from themed quests.
Players can now perform one free 10+1 Summon, which guarantees a 5-star unit, until April 29. Gilgamesh, also known as Veritas of the Frost, is also available to summon until April 29.
Additionally, players can attempt the quest “He Who Soars the Battlefield” to earn lapis and Excalibur, an event-exclusive weapon, by completing a limited-time mission. The brand-new Excalibur, as well as other specific weapons, can be enhanced at Steel Castle Melfikya until April 29.
Players can participate in the WOTV FFBE Release Campaign to continue the launch celebrations until April 28. All players of both Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius can earn exciting rewards based on the number of new and returning players in Final Fantasy Exvius.
The full list of possible rewards and milestones is as follows:
- Milestone 1: 10,000 players – Fina in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 2: 30,000 players – 5,000 lapis in FFBE
- Milestone 3: 50,000 players – One MR+ Unit Guaranteed Summon Ticket A in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 4: 70,000 players – One 5-star Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE
- Milestone 5: 100,000 players – 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE
- Milestone 4: 70,000 Players – One 5★ Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE
- Milestone 5: 100,000 Players – 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE