Hero Collector – designers, manufacturers, and publishers of high-quality collectibles from across the world of pop culture – is joining the crafting community with its latest Wizarding World-inspired collection; a set of knitting kits that will let fans create their very own Wizarding World accessories.
These knitting kits will be the first in Hero Collector’s new handicrafts range, and each comes fully-stocked with all the materials, patterns, and instructions you need to weave a little bit of magic into your life!
The collection is scheduled to launch in 2020, and starts with five kits:
- Hogwarts Express Door Insulator: This kit contains everything you need to make a Hogwarts Express inspired door insulator. Finished item measures approx. 61cm long.
- House Scarves: Show your house pride by knitting your own Hogwarts house scarf. Do you belong to Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin? Finished item measures at least 160 cm.
- House Slouch Socks and Mittens: Need something more to keep you warm this winter? These house pride socks and mittens will do the trick! Or perhaps you have a house-elf that would be all too happy to receive them…
- House Reversible Backpacks: Complete your house pride collection by creating a “magical” reversible backpack, perfect for carrying all your items to school (cauldrons excluded).
- Teapot and Egg Cosies: For all the Mrs Weasley’s out there, you can now show your love for the Wizarding World by knitting these teapot and egg cosies.
Hero Collector is Eaglemoss’ imprint for genre collectibles and is one of the world’s leading producers of figurines and fantasy die-cast vehicles. It makes products based on many of the world’s most popular entertainment brands, including Marvel and DC comics and movies, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Alien, Predator, Battlestar Galactica, Sonic the Hedgehog, Rick and Morty, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, WWE, Wizarding World, and James Bond.
Fans and collectors should stay tuned for further details about the collection, including the reveal of more upcoming Wizarding World-inspired Knitting Kits!