Launching into 1.0 only one month ago, Green Hell received praise for its unique take on the survival genre. The game’s Story Mode, the highlight of the launch out of Early Access, took players on a journey deep into the depths of the Amazon where danger lurked at every turn in their quest to save their lost love, Mia. Today, developer Creepy Jar announced that they have even more Green Hell plans for 2019 and into 2020 as they reveal the post-release roadmap.
Alongside updates for plant cultivation and expanded shelters, Green Hell is bringing one of the most requested additions to the game: Co-op Mode! The new addition is set to make its way to the game in late 2019 or into next year. Creepy Jar is taking painstaking detail to make sure that this update is perfect, and will provide more updates as development furthers.
Even more exciting, console players will have their day in the jungle when Green Hell launches on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2020. More details on the way soon!
You can check out the Green Hell plans roadmap , image above or see below for details on upcoming updates for Green Hell:
- Plant Cultivation – Plant, grow and collect from your own cultivated gardens.
- Expanded Shelters – Expand your camp shelter with additional floors.
- Co-op Mode – Survive in the Amazon together with up to 4 players in our most requested feature, co-op mode.
- Content Update – New playable content… it’s a surprise!
- Console Versions – Green Hell will be making its way to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Green Hell is now available on Steam at a list price of $24.99 USD