This is a tutorial for attaching cosplay horns to a wig and how to keep those darn horns on your head while you’re running around as a rather horny character. This is also a tutorial if you want to wear a wig with said horns but don’t want a headband to be showing. Plus, the way I’m about to show you allows you to take the horns on and off relatively easily (just in case your head starts to get sore).
- horns (I got mine from this awesome person: greenegoth)
- styrofoam (conical)
- plastic (I used a plastic lid)
- glue/tape/hot glue/some sort of sticky stuff
- magnets (relatively strong ones; I just bought some from hobby lobby)
- wide plastic headband (preferably the color of the wig)
If you liked this tutorial on attaching cosplay horns to a wig, check out my other tutorial on how to make craft foam look like leather.